21 Lektionen für das 21. Jahrhundert

21 Lektionen für das 21. Jahrhundert

tolong yang bisa jawabkan​

tolong yang bisa jawabkan​

Jawaban:

1.) A : what are you doing?

B : I'm sweeping

2.) A : what this is?

B : this is door

3.) A : what are you doing?

B : I'm washing clothes

4.) A : what are you doing?

B : I'm carrying a book

5.) A : are you drying clothes?

B : yes, i do

6.) A : what are you carrying?

B : I'm carrying a chair

Jawaban:

1. a :" what are you doing Rina?"

b :" i am sweep the floor "

2. a :" do want come in the class?"

b :" yes, sure "

3. a :" are your clothes dirty Roni?"

b :" yes, i am gonna wash my clothes in washing machine "

4. a :" Where do you want to take the books?"

b :" i am gonna put into the teacher's room "

5. a :" do you mind drying clothes Ani?"

b :" thank for help mom "

6. a :" is that my new chair dad?"

b :" yes son, for you study "

hope it is useful

[answer.2.content]